It's Needed. And It's Now Finally, Officially Here!
1. Open the Sprite Sheet on Microsoft Paint and Zoom In. Select the Box Tool on the Top Right of the Tool Box and then Draw a Box around the Sprite you want to Animate to Start the Animation off.
2. You should have Beneton minimized. Open Beneton and Paste the Frame like so:
3. Once pasted, then copy the pasted Image.
4. Then Paste it like so:
5. Then go back to the Sprite Sheet and Copy the Next Frame.
6. Open Beneton and then Click the Edit Button:
7. Press CTRL+V to Paste on-top of the Frame like so:
8. When Done, Click The Green "Tick" on the top to Confirm. Please Read this Image Now(The Red Text.):
9. Make Transparent Like So:
10. Change the Time. 10 Centiseconds Per Frame Works best for me.
11. Then Save The Image.
To Add more frames repeat steps 5-8.
Copyright NES Productions Tutorials 2010+.